What is Family Life Coaching?
It is a process by which one or more members of a family work directly with a coach to guide the members through simple or complex family matters. Those matters may include:
- New parent struggles
- Child/parent challenges
- Poor or Lack of Communication between family members
- Pre and/or Post Divorce challenges and decision-making
- Single Parent and/or co-parent guidance
Why use a Family Life Coach?
A family life coach can help a family member identify what the current problem is and strategize various solutions to the problem. A family life coach is not a therapist trying to diagnose an illness and dissect past events. Rather, a family life coach is a neutral, third party sounding board helping the member focus on the present challenge and creating an action plan to guide the member on a path of accountability and new, positive solutions.
What are the benefits of a Family Life Coach?
- Stronger decision-making ability
- Increased appreciation, respect, and communication between family members
- Development of Peace among the family members
- Confidence in finding solutions